Saturday, June 6, 2009

First Weekend

First weekend after sch reopen. Wee....!!~ Time flies, haha. Time flies = assignments + presentations + homework + mid term + final coming soon. Sob sob~ BUT!! Gambateh!!! Haha. Tiiii....new lectures got abit boring ah......boring dao.....!!~ Even sleep b4 going in class, still feelin sleepy in the middle of the lecture, juz can blur-ly see lecturers' mouths r opening n closing, opening n closing, opening n closing, opening n closing n opening n closing... LAME! XD Having a happy weekend with ECC, hiak hiak~ *Huggiez*
Got wad more to add on ho..... OH!! Weather recently si beh hot, oways feel thirsty. Ppl, gotta drink more water n take good care oh. Hmph.....Im a sick ppl in my previous sem break, cuz din take care of myself lo. Sigh. And then ah..... OH!! Takin' Back My Love is my hito now, hiak hiak~ Got abit so nice ah.....haha. Actually nth much to talk here, juz feel like crappin' only, haha.
I love Mickey!!!!!!! Random again. But really love Mickey ma...maybe he's my lover in my past life. Hmph.....seriously think so. LOL! K la.....stop here liao. Cleaned dusty blog. =.="



Miss my Kong's. (=

1 comment:

  1. 100% agree..
    this sem feel weird weird 1..
    first week is so boring...

    ReplyDelete