Saturday, June 13, 2009

LOST

Im touched when seeing the words...asking myself will I be too cruel, y am I so stubborn n have so much of hard principles in me. Painful. I find myself lost, dunno where shud I go to. Im hiding myself up from anyone. I start to hide into the shell. I have a deep think after that...I dunno wad i want. A happy n beloved life? Or a life of forcing myself to cheer up? I myself cant figure out. Time is the best medicine of anything, I oways believe in that. I don get used to expose my own confusion to others, how am I suppose to start an opening? No idea. I......am hiding up.
I don belong to anyone. But my family. I miss u all.



回来

4 comments:

  1. is thr anythg happen???
    no nid 2 share...is ok....
    bt dun keep 2 hard...
    snail-ing???
    u r nt alone....
    frens rite???
    always here....
    be strong.....promise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now oni see ur blog~
    sorry abt tat..
    if anything happen,
    if u wan to hv a person to listen to urs concern,
    i wil be there for u..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lost in the darkness, u use candles
    lost in the way, u use compass,
    lost with life, u use ur faiths and knowledge

    it's all depends on how u steer back to the way u r.....lol... teehee sifu!

    ReplyDelete