Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Homesick...... T.T

As you all can see from my big title above, Im having homesick. Again. Terribly. *sigh* My semester break was juz 2 weeks time, which I think it is SERIOUSLY not enough, man......how will enough jek? My lil sis's semester break also 3 weeks at least la. T.T Long piak-ing. Currently, Im back to my campus and sitting in front of my laptop posting this "article", in my room. What else to say? Juz blogging mood strikes me suddenly, Imma random person. ==

Right after separating with my family, I feel homesick terribly. I mean right after, yea it is. The moment I turn back from waving goodbye to my family at the airport, my tears was rolling in my eyes. It juz came suddenly, without any memo or notice. == I thought I will be okay, at least I was still, when we were having dinner together, before my departure. Dad and me even joke bout nth to homesick or cry of bout leaving, since it was not the first time. I strongly agreed and nod my head that time. But then why the feelings get stronger and deeper from semester to semester?

I really miss them alot, super duper much that kind. Previously talked with a best friend of mine about this issue, she asked me did I notice I've been dependent to my family too much. I said yes, I never deny it. Family is really playing an important role in my life. She asked me did I notice it's actually not a good thing. Yea, it is...... Im an adult now but still love to hide in mom's embrace sometimes, still love to hold hands with my dad. I miss his warm and big hands. T.T I feel love and care in it. Sorry that I said sth that hurt him when Im in secondary form, the rebellious me. How childish I was. Zzz.

It always need days or weeks for me to adapt the life without them beside me, after Im back to uni life. Its not easy, for me. For a daddy's girl like me. == Its so often that I miss them till tears accompany me to sleep at night. So few of my friends are facing this condition as me, they are much more independent than me perhaps? Or Im more sticky to my family than them? Both. ==

Assignments are given to us since the first day we went to class. Everything was so familiar, familiar things are coming back to me. Which I had started to deal with since I get into uni. Those stubborn yet troublesome assignments. Not to say mid terms, presentations and final. This is my 1st week going to classes in this semester but I've felt the tension in me. Maybe the homesick has became the underlying cause which makes me feel weaker? I dunno, but most probably it is. *sigh* Tension is created by human self, not to blame anyone or some non-living things, eg. the assignments those. So perhaps its me pressing myself too much. Perfectionism. A cruel and stubborn kind of behavior, towards myself. Someone said me headstrong like a cow. == Head is really strong de ma, how to turn it 360 degree jek? LOL. Being lame again. Juz entertaining myself under this miserable condition. Be empathy, ppl. ==

Really miss home so much, how le? End of Sept juz can meet my family, such a long time for me. I feel like years, seriously!! Can I go back meet them in between? Dirty tricks. >.<>

Recently feel so tired, what's wrong le? Hmph......new semester juz get started but I've exhausted mentally and physically. Cant be that way. Fighting!!! ^^ Goodnight, ppl.


I cant get used to it still. (=

1 comment:

  1. long time no see you post. n the 1st post is home sick. kelian.

    ReplyDelete