Thursday, June 3, 2010

R.E.J.E.C.T.E.D

REJECTED. A deep thought from it. Related of many issues of me. I never try to talk to anyone, as none can understand. Im a resistant client, perhaps? Family, health, friendship, studies etc...killing me softly. So near yet so far away. I wish for a breakaway, a runaway. Family can be a soft spot, a weakness; poor health can be a blockage; friends can be bitches; studies can be a murderer. A deep sorrow which I can't solve easily, a sadness which follow me wherever I go, a misery that haunt me right after I awake. I hate. I angry. I disappointed. I...wanna scream. At last, I learnt. I back off. I become silent. Peace. Everything around me goes silent. But I heard cracking sounds in my heart. I listened carefully. It's the cracking sound of my heart. Making me hard to breath.


I smile with a broken heart, my friend. Do you ever noticed?


I miss home. (=

1 comment: