Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy moment...... ^^

Hmph....nth much to say, but juz feel like wanna blog.....can or not? Cannot meh? XD Juz finished the essay writing test this morning, become more relax and more time to rest my mind. Assignments n presentations coming soon...well, jia you, my mates!~ Haha.
I feel like wanna post up some of the exhibition pics last time, choose some pics to upload la, as i'm oways in low-profile. LOL! Thanks to me liao...faster faster. LAME~ Haha... Recently, i feel happier...than the past tense i mentioned last time. Must be happy~ ^^ I'm having good times with my frens in uni, and i oways being appreciative to have them all ard. I wanna have happy uni life~ Miss mama n papa.....sobz sobz. Lucky n LV....molly n jolly..... T.T Big kisses to 'em, hahaha... ^^

Okay la.....pics time!!!

*rehearsal-ing*


*progressing*

*progressing*

*rehearsal-ing*

*progressing*

*our tunnel*

*our tunnel*

*me n Myna*

*four good frens*
We will go through every obstacles ahead hands in hands. Stay strong, my frens. ^^ T2 is oways the best. Being supportive to each other. Fighting!!
P/S: I'm doing great, mama n pappy. Muaks. Love u both.

3 comments:

  1. lov ya!!! lil silly!!!! wakaka!!!!
    is lucky 2 met u here!!!!
    arent u think d same way also???
    wakaka!!!!
    happy 2 hvin all those indian dance wit u!!!!
    wakaka!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.....yer~ who got indian dance with u?? Shy shy ah....LOL! We go dance under the trees. XD Love u too. Hiak hiak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 1st pic so dahsyat, like sth spirited passed by..haha ..y no my pic geh?!

    i oso wan dance~ hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete