Sunday, March 15, 2009

Past Tense

Wont be going to remember sth that had past, neither to remember it purposely nor forcing myself to forget it. Missing it is juz sth so normal but will not look back, as there's no turning back. Look forward is wad i shud n wad i must do. And i started to accept it from the bottom of my heart. Letting down is juz a period of time as time is the best medicine. I oways believe in that.
Well, will be busy bout the exhibition and another mid term exam which falls on Friday. And 4 more assignments to rush of. Hmph......okay de la. ^^ Time flies when studying, weeks pass as 24 hours arent that enuf for a day. Haha. Say till myself bz like big boss anei....LOL! Din listen to radio since start getting in uni till now. Zzz... Become panda eyes now lo....mostly late sleep at night n get up early in the morning. @.@ Nvm, hard time will pass very soon. ^^ Everything is hard b4 it comes to easy, thats wad i heard from my fren n i agree with that. Hehe.
Ok la........updated. One more thing, got someone try to imitate me bout the 'updated' term in msn personal msg. Yea...u noe who u r~ XD Super duper extra very extremely zi lian thought he so leng zai de Siao Kia!!! Tada!!!~ LOL.
Ok la.......Ciaoz~

p/s: Molly, gambateh and take care! I'm proud of u. ^^

Miss home. (=

2 comments: