Thursday, March 5, 2009

I will always smile.

Wah...juz realize i've been no updating my blog for a long time, haha. Stepping in the month of March which means i'm getting busy with my hectic assignments + presentations + mid term. Today juz finish one of my paper, i think that ah.....ok ok la. =.="
Well, last week sth awful happened to me as I'll never forget it. Treat that as lesson for me lo. I wish somehow my careless mistake will wake me up. Wake me up when September ends~~~ LOL! To be honest, i did thinking of given up and went back to where I belong after the incident, start thinking whether the new life really suit me well here or not, or am I shouldnt be at here since from the beginning. Well, I'm having big dilemma n great anxiety in me during that hard times. But somehow for now, I chose to carry on of what I've decided since from the start. After a period of time, I feel much more better n relieved. So no worries...to my family that worry me alot.
Going to have a quiz on this coming Saturday n exam on nx week n following n following of weeks...presentations some more. Zzz... Actually presentations r still ok for me, but exam ah...sometimes really stress me up! T.T Want Mama... >.< I miss home so much. Miss everything n everyone in Kch. Miss Lucky too. T.T Be strong la wei....huiyoo~ XD
I will always smile (=

P/S: Take care of urself at there oh, Molly. Lurve you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment