Thursday, March 26, 2009

W.H.Y

Leehom's W.H.Y~ haha. No la, kidding only. Don be so serious......LAME~ =.=" Dunno y.....i feel some kind of blue......gonna be emo for days liao. XD Listening to some sad songs, happy songs somehow din make my mood feel any better. Uhh..... Suddenly feel time past so slow de oh...why de? Clock pai ki or wad?? LOL. Self entertaining n syok sendiri bah, apalah~~~ XD
Maybe im suffering from the psychotic depression since im doin that topic for my assignment, hahaha..... Jk la, im still veli veli normal wei. When free or nth much to do, in the silence i think of my family n frens in my born place. Miss them veli veli the much, man..... How woh? Am i still not get adapted? Tiiii......faster liao wei. Sigh. Recently, David Tao's Melody is my hit song, haha. A sad song but then touching song, with comfortable rythms. Miss mama, miss papa, miss my two pets n miss my sisters. T.T After all the hard and happy times at here, when lay back n relax, i juz realized im still having homesick critically, as juz myself don notice it. Or am i refuse to remember it? Unconscious. XD
I wanna go jogging, breakfast, Richmond and movie with family again. Haiz. Im really emo now oh. Miss 'em hard.

Give ya'll see their precious pics la! LOL.


*my lengzai doggie - Lucky*



*my cute lil sis. Juz call her Molly* XD

*my lovely elder sis. Juz call her Jolly* XD

*ma cute sis n I* I LOVE HER


n.....i miss the one who took this pic of me.
Din took tiok pic with Jolly ki......mostly Molly n I love camwhoring wad... LOL! N then due to some reasons, i din post up my parents' prettay n hansem pics. *&^%$#@#%!!!~ Haha. Oh ya, and oso LV's pic. Hmph...
P/S: Pics din go with order yea. Juz randomly. Im random. As my frens said. Haha.
I MISS U

No comments:

Post a Comment