Monday, January 19, 2009

Condolence

After first week of my uni life, getting to my 2nd week in it. Well....currently, i think i like my campus but not the lifestyle here. Like uni lifestyle i mean but not the Kampar lifestyle, thats wad i mean. Haha. Boring dao~~ =.= Actually my schedule quite pack one but i'm free on Tues n Sunday, hehe. Happy, better than no holidays at all right? Okay lo, enuf for me dy. ^^
I get a bad news from Molly juz now n i sent my condolence to my aunt, i hope she and her family can get through all this hard times with optimistics thinking n angel will always be side of 'em every second. I can barely smile of coz but life still gotta continue on it. Actually now so sleepy n exhausted, most of my classes start early in the morning n i gotta get up so early to wait for bus. I don want history happens gain as i missed the bus n gotta walk for 20 mins to sch like yesterday. Yesterday huh? Yea, shud be.....no, shud be saturday. Wadever, haha.
Tomorrow got another early morning class. Not my tutorial actually but im gonna join that group as i cant be able to attend my coming tutorial for that, cuz goin back for CNY. Hehe. *wink* Talk bout CNY, i not very into it but i'm excited n anticipated for now cuz gonna meet my beloved family n frens so so soon~ Hehe. Thats the reason. Goin back for 13 days. Quite long actually, wahahaha. I skip class, so wad? Hiak Hiak. Sorry lo, teachers...... LOL.
Alright ppl......till here. Ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment