Thursday, January 8, 2009

Seriously...

Seriously homesick. I cant help myself stop thinking of my family, frens and everything in Kch. I miss laksa!!! T.T Haha....Especially when heard of parents' voice, i cant stop from dropping tears but cannot let them know right, later they worry then not good la...haiz. See me this considerable. And i miss Lucky n LV!!! Hug! Wanna go sing k with my babes, wanna go yamcha with my frens, wanna go movies with family gain......sobz.
Gonna start my first class on monday n i got abit kin tio n excited, wonder how will it be goin. And later wanna go to sch awhile lo, check out where my classrooms are. Then know what, here de students ho.....cycle to sch de eh! When i first came n saw it, i was like.....'Whoa!! What the......' totally speechless. Well, Kampar is a small n tiny town wad......(shake head shake head) Haiz. Here juz got one hypermarket only lo - Tesco, and has no cinema!
Seriously, i m homesick terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment