Monday, January 5, 2009

Finally

Wake up early in the morning around 8am sth then we went for breakfast. After that we started going to my living place there lo. When reach Westlake office, it was so crowded as everyone was busy making booking for the room, but i've made in Dec 2008 la. Then i take the number and wait for my turn lo, wait wait wait....finally was my turn. Doing some procedures then go to what contract agreement then payment n get the room key. Then i still hafta go to my room doing some checking so that don have any losing or breaking, then hafta back to the office to pass up the form gok. Tiring.
Next, we went to the Kampar bus station and Tesco to add some groceries lo. Having lunch, back to my house then waving goodbye-s...sad-ing. Back to my room to do some tidies and preparations lo. After that try the internet connection in my room, still ok la the line, for now la. Haha. Cook myself a Maggi mee chicken flavour de lo. After eating feel sleepy dy...haha. Maybe will sleep earlier tonight, tomorrow morning needa get up early to catch the bus goin to the orientation gok. All are new faces to me. Hope my uni life will be interesting n fun. Thanks God. With lurve.
Goodnight everyone. (8.22pm)
I miss home.

1 comment:

  1. heys uhm Kuan Heng here. I don use my old blog anymore. new blog link is www.jackyyap.wordpress.com
    See ya around
    :D

    ReplyDelete