Thursday, January 1, 2009

O.M.G!!


Cant believe it!!! I'm leaving tomorrow, haiz... Times do really flies huh? It's 4.18pm thursday (01-01-2009) and at the same time of tomorrow, wonder where am i. XD Maybe i'm himpit-himpitting with crowds at some nooks of KL there. =.="
I think i ever gone to KL when i was really really small, hmph......maybe in primary 3? Haha. With family and of coz i have no any memories bout there in my mind now. Juz cars, people n all bla.... XD Actually i not very into KL lo....so chaotic la, not safe la, all vandalisme n gangsterisme those shiat there....(shake head shake head) swt. Will be at KL stay 2 days then juz go to my Perak Campus of UTAR. Looking forward to check out at Kampar cuz it's the small place that i'm going to spend my 3 years there later, so sure hafta be skilled in it la, haha. Hope i can adapt myself there really soon but ah.....homesick for sure. (sigh)
Going off tomorrow in the afternoon, waving goodbye-s to family, tahan-ing tears not to let them drop, complicated feels fighting inner of me.....juz rehearse it over first for now la. XD Sure i miss home alot...dad, mum, 2 sisters, Lucky, LV, Linda n Bunny. T.T And of coz everything n my frens in Kch. Adios~ Haha.
Again, Happy New Year everyone! Hehe. Go continue pack my things liao. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment