Sunday, January 11, 2009

First Day To School!!!~

Today is my first day to school. Woke up at 630am while i juz aslept at the time of 2.30am perhaps? Haha...... Then wait for bus at bus stop nearby my hostel at 710am. Reached school at 725am like dat lo. My class started at 8am. Go to block B where my first class goin to have then find for 5 mins like dat du found liao, hehe. I thought i will lost. LOL!

Get in the class and sit next to a girl who named........Li Mei or sth? Cant recall, a nice n fair girl with spec. Then know 3 more new girl-frens who one of them is from Sarawak too, but Miri la. But consider same hometown with me too la. Haha. She's tall n i m short. T.T The first class is Communicative English then after that we went for brunch at cafeteria at the time of ah.......11am like that eh, around that time la. Then accompany my newly-known frens to finance department buying the bus tix. We saw a long queue there cuz they're busy buying for the car sticker, heard need RM300 for a year. Consider expensive? I think so la, haha.

Next, we went to our faculty building check on our schedule cuz heard got any changes. After checking realized add more one subject, means this sem we are having 7 subjects. Muntah darah. But i don think it's compulsory la, shud be part of the elective subject. After that, we went back to our 1230pm class. We formed a group since the newly-known frens all are same tutorial group with me, such a coincidence. Haha. 5 girls in a group. My class got 4 Sarawakians include me la, but then 3 of them are from Miri. =.= Why no Kch ppl de bo......errrr~ Haha. Swt. We were having Pengajian Malaysia which i hate it, then lecturer started giving assignment for us. Peng. Mid of Feb gotta hand in the assignment then we got presentation for that on April. But then lecturer let us left earlier at 2pm, actually my class shud end on 330pm la. Better la like dat, haha. Then i go to wait for bus lo. Wait for 5 mins then bus came n i naik bus. Crowded dao~~~gotta stand lo. Then i reached home n took bath. Sitting in front of the laptop blogging my first day to school, haha.

Alright, my sis said my blog so boring, all words de......then i ma upload some pics lo, happy boi? Haha.



Pics of my room. ^^


* my messy bed n beloved Lucky*


* my study desk *


* my bathroom *


* living room *


*sink*

Go nap liao~ Zzz. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment